Program Competencies > Standard 2: SCHOLARSHIP > Evaluation of Staff
Evaluation of Staff / Observations
Effective selection, placement/ assignment, supervision and evaluation of staff.
- I assisted with the other assistant principal in the evaluate of existing staff. I also developed a model and rubric for instruction observation, evaluation and mentoring for new and old staff. I have the observation plans I developed below. I also developed an observation website which incorporated all of these plans and an update of the personnel handbook.
- I also developed, instructed, participated and evaluated various aspects of new/current staff orientation.
- Philosophy of Supervision My philosophy of instructional supervision
- Supervision Beliefs My beliefs about instructional supervision
- Teacher Supervision Process The process I created for teacher supervision
- Categories for Observation & Evaluation The “categories” for 1st year teachers through experienced teachers
- Individual Supervision Plan The ISP is a written growth and supervision plan created by the administrator and teacher